- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Ye Olde Pie & Sausage Shoppe
Description of Opportunity
Tasks will include:
- Learn how to work as part of a team
- Learn high health and hygiene standards
- Learn how to deliver the highest level of customer service
- Learn how to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Learn how to prepare food to a high standard
- Washing up
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 135544)
- Communication Skills
- Determination and Persistence
- Ability to Work in Harmony with Co-Workers
- Eager and Willing to Add to Their Knowledge Base and Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high-quality work experience placement.
You will undergo a pre-employment training programme which will take around 7/8 weeks, where you will gain qualifications in employability, maths and English.
You will complete an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on gaining employment.
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
Also, you will receive guaranteed interview status for any suitable jobs.
To gain a fully paid apprenticeship opportunity with the employer.