- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Assisting the Director with a variety of account tasks, full support and training will be provided with plenty of opportunity for progression and development.
It is extremely important to maintain the close relationships built up with the current client base. They trust that we are working to deliver the best service to them, so that they can continue to concentrate and develop their own businesses. Clients have businesses in many different sectors, and due to this, it is important to tailor your approach to each task and treat each client individually.
It is imperative that you get to know every detail of their business, as they do, and care about each individual client. Knowledge and trust will need to be your two greatest assets.
Typical duties will include:
- Entering data onto accountancy programmes
- Communicating with clients (both verbally and by letter/email)
- Clients are based locally, nationally and internationally - so you would need to be conscious of different time zones and language barriers
- Supporting clients to process different tasks
- Maintaining and filing client records
- Preparing work in order to meet strict Government deadlines
- Maintaining progress reports and liasing with clients
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 135706)
- Good I.T skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- High standard of accuracy with both literacy and numeracy
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (A-C/9-4), including English and Maths
- Accounts Assistant Level 3
- English - Functional Skills Level 2
- Maths - Functional Skills Level 2
- Passion to pursue a career in finance/accountancy
- Ability to grow into the role
There will be the opportunity to study towards your AAT Level 4 upon successful completion of this Level 3 apprenticeship.
This role will be based in a HOME-OFFICE ENVIRONMENT, within a residential property which belongs to the owner. 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays). Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 16:30, 30 mins lunch each day.