- GMFJ Reference
42.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Andy Gayle MB LTD
Description of Opportunity
This Business admin role and responsibilities
- General front of house work
- Meeting and greeting
- Answering calls, receiving and responding to emails
- Taking bookings / card payments
- Discussing car repairs and customer updates
- Bookkeeping and in time raising purchase orders and accounts
- Giving quotations
For more information about this vacancy please contact Sandwell College on 0121 667 5018 (Ref ID: 135791)
Must have a keen interest in cars and be self sufficient.
Must speak clearly and ask questions when required.
Must have GCSE grade C/4, equivalent or above in maths and English or functional skills level 2 in both.
Working towards a Diploma in Business and Administration at Level 3, your training will include:
- Communication in a business environment
- Principles of business and administration
- Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management
- Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
- Organise Business Travel or Accommodation
- Collate and Report Data
- Monitor Information System
- Functional skills if needed
Clean, engaging, and a keen problem solver.
good attendance at school
To become a qualified member of the team.