- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Limited diary management to arrange meetings and conference calls.
- Booking/video/conference calls, meeting rooms and required refreshments, and lunch and dinner reservations.
- Making simple travel arrangements as required e.g. booking train tickets and collating itineraries.
- Monitoring and managing department files, proactively finding homes for any files or papers.
- Handling telephone enquiries in a professional and polite manner, taking accurate messages and following up on any agreed actions.
- Managing the workflow to DPD, Reprographics.
- Updating weekly spreadsheets to clients.
- Creating and maintaining blogs for department
- Assisting with preparation of financial information, requesting LBGS and amending narratives in Aderant as directed
- Scanning and saving documents to DM as directed
- Collating all indexing on legal documentation and setting up files.
- Proof reading all documents to ensure the delivery of work of the highest quality.
- Insertion of business contact card into Outlook and InterAction.
- Processing fee earner expenses on Chrome River in a timely manner.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 135818)
- Excellent client care skills, the ability to deal with queries in a professional and polite manner.
- Organisational skills, the ability to take responsibility for own tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good time management skills, the ability to work to deadlines
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Communication skills, the ability to communicate in a confident and professional manner.
- Reliable with a strong work ethic and a 'can do' approach.
- Good levels of IT literacy in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.