- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
A normal day for your Business Admin Apprenticeship would include:
- Answering the phone in a timely manner
- Dealing with incoming enquiries via phone/post and email
- General admin duties – filing, photocopying etc.
- Welcoming any visitors who come to the office
- Using internal systems
- Booking appointments for installations and checks
- Offering information to customers including pricings, services etc.
- Helping the team any duties when necessary
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 136076)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Good at note taking and reciting information
- High level of accuracy
- Great time management
- IT Literate – Microsoft Office
- Willing to learn new skills
GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4 are required for this role.
Our training provider is one of the leading Business Administration training providers. A tutor will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis, and help you towards completing you Level 3 advanced Business Administration qualification.
- Confident on the phone
- Friendly and optimistic
- A great team player
- Can work well independently
The right apprentice will work towards a highly recognised level 3 qualification. After completion the Business Administration Apprentice, a full time position may be offered.