- GMFJ Reference
38.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
St Lukes Science & Sports College
Description of Opportunity
Key Duties and accountabilities of the post Administration -
• Provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Admin Team.
• Filing, photocopying, dealing with any incoming and outgoing post, and other general administrative functions.
• Produce letters and other administrative correspondence, utilising the school and trust Toolkits.
• Take an active role in administrative duties in preparation for school events.
• Provide cover for administrative team during periods of annual leave / sickness / training.
• Adhere to existing procedures and undertake relevant training and development
• Support in administrations and induction of new staff
• Ensure staff wall board/school posters are kept up to date
• Support in managing the school cleanliness, and administration tasks related to health and safety of the school.
• Use school systems and applications to ensure records are kept up to date
• Maintain confidentiality and observe GDPR guidelines
For more information about this vacancy please contact Exeter College on 0 (Ref ID: 136148)
Maths and English at grade 4 or above or equivalent.
- Business Administration Apprenticeship at Level 3.
- Once weekly attendance to Exeter College and frequent visits into the workplace from an assessor.
- Functional skills in Maths and English where applicable.
- Be prepared to adopt and support the core values of the Ted Wragg Multi Academy Trust, in order to play your part in providing high quality education and support to our students and other staff colleagues
- Understand, promote and uphold policies for safeguarding children and young people
- Maintaining absolute confidentiality and integrity; being trustworthy and honest
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to equality and diversity
Progression within a Business support profession or future training.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.