- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Brew York Production Brewery
Description of Opportunity
Daily tasks could include:
- Day to Day input of invoices
- Paperwork and Bank Reconciliation
- Purchase Ledger and assisting directors with Credit Control
- Production of commercial invoices, packing list, document tracking where required
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, etc.) with relevant parties
- Inputting of data records to databases as required
- Submit timely reports as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Additional duties as required
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 136443)
- Attention to detail
- ICT skills
- Good communication skills
- Must have minimum grade 4/C in maths and English (or equivalent)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, functional skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high-quality work experience placement.
You will gain work experience and get on the job training to develop in this role and hopefully progress on to the apprenticeship.
You will gain experience in all areas of admin.
- Team player
- To progress on to an Apprenticeship if successful.