- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
PC Macgicians Limited
Description of Opportunity
You will need an interest in IT to enjoy this position, as in this role your responsibilities will be as follows:
Installing new IT systems
Communicate with and serve customers
Manually examine and repair computer hardware and peripheral components.
Test functionality and assess problems by operating computer systems or
Troubleshoot computer systems problems.
Take apart and re-assemble computer components and parts.
Use small handheld tools such as screwdrivers, voltmeters, etc.
Manually set up computer systems and hardware, and install or re-install
software programs for computer users.
· Work with colleagues (e.g., other computer repair and maintenance
technicians) to resolve computer-related problems (troubleshooting).
· Read and review technical support manuals or other materials.
For more information about this vacancy please contact London Vesta College on 020 7 377 0731 (Ref ID: 137455)
- Computer repair (systems, hardware and software installation/re-installation)
- Basic knowledge and skill of IT
- Hardware repair
- Troubleshoot operating and computer systems
- Manual PC repair
- Use of small hand tools (such as screwdriver, voltmeters, etc)
5 A*-C GCSE including English and Math. Additional - IT related qualification preferred
- Interest in IT and computer repair.
- Can work well within a team
- Pleasant customer service
Possibility of a full-time position