- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
CC's Nursery Limited
Description of Opportunity
- Provides a friendly, caring and relaxing environment in order to encourage and develop children
- Assists in maintaining a safe, clean and tidy base room and ensures that all daily routines are adhered to
- Assist in the completion of key person children’s development records
- Adheres to all policies and procedures in relation to the safeguarding of children
- Reports any suspicion of abuse or neglect to the Nursery Manager
- Ensures that operational procedures and policies are fully understood and consistently followed
- Communicates effectively with parents and other visitors to the nursery under supervision of qualified practitioners
- Actively contributes and participates as part of the team, attending team meetings and activities
- Studies NVQ in Childcare and is wholly committed to the learning programme
- Performs any ad hoc duties as required
- Mindful of personal safety and safety of colleagues
- Attends training courses to further personal development
For more information about this vacancy please contact First Rung Ltd on 01923 803 508 (Ref ID: 137795)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good observation and listening skills
- No formal qualifications required but assessment will be carried out at interview to determine whether this programme is suitable.
- Level 3 Early Years Educator
- Paediatric First Aid
- Desire to develop skills and knowledge
- A genuine enthusiasm for childcare
- Ability to motivate self and others.
- A flexible approach to the work of the organisation.
- Can add value to a team and take responsibility when required
The successful candidate can progress onto an Apprenticeship at Level 3, into employment, or onto further training at college.