- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Dell Cottage Day Nursery
Description of Opportunity
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Key person for a small group of children
- Daily care routines
- Planning and evaluating activities
- Cleaning and upkeep of the nursery
- Working within a team
- Attending team meetings
- Occasional weekend work for fun days.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 137939)
- GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in Maths and English will be completed.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Childcare
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
- Love of Children
- Upon successful completion of your Apprenticeship a permanent job offer will be available.
- Progression onto Team Leader