- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Management & Team Leading
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Starbucks Coffee Company (UK) Ltd
Description of Opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a Starbucks partner, contributing to their success by providing legendary customer service to all customers. This job creates the Starbucks Experience for customers by providing them with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
Your duties will include:
- Providing quality beverages and food products for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Handle cash and other payment transactions safely and securely
- Assist with training new partners by reinforcing successful performance and encouragement as needed
- Contribute to a positive team environment
Interviews will include a competency based interview and short role play around customer service and sales.
Uniform will be provided.
Full flexibility will be required for early starts and late finishes across the week.
Benefits of working with Starbucks:
There are lots of benefits to being a Starbuck partner, including a free bag of coffee each week and discounts on food during working hours.
Minimum 30 hour contract, additional overtime up to 40 hours per week dependant on flexibility and resource needs to meet customer demand.
The up-to-date details of our benefits package are as follows:
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 28 days holiday (pro-rated depending on working hours includes the 3 bank holidays they are contractually entitled to)
- 50% off food during working hours
- Partner beverage while on shift
- 30% off anything after work
- Free bag of coffee or box of tea every week for you to enjoy at home
- Starbucks shares
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity leave
- A range of discounted benefits on high street vouchers, travel insurance, reductions on theatre tickets and entertainments, childcare vouchers and much more
- Opportunity to be involved in local community projects
- Continuous development and professional training
For more information about this vacancy please contact Remit Group on 0115 975 9550 (Ref ID: 138892)
You will be a great team player with the ability to work at speed and under pressure
You will need to be passionate about the Starbucks brand and capable of delivering great customer service
You will be able to follow store operating policies and standards
Some experience of working in a fast-paced customer facing role
Experience of delegating tasks to employees and co-ordinating their tasks
As an apprentice, you will work closely with management who will offer guidance on tasks and goals you will be expected to achieve. You may be involved in supporting and developing other team members while monitoring resources and workload on a day to day basis. You will learn about different leadership styles and ways to support and develop other people in the team to improve their performance. You will learn about managing people and how to deliver both positive and constructive feedback to your team,. You will learn about managing conflict, whether that be with colleagues, customers or clients and you will develop your personal attitudes and behaviours to help when leading a team.As a result you will receive the following qualification:Advanced Team Leader or Supervisor StandardFunctional Skills in English & maths Level 2
Able to work under pressure and remain calm
Willing to learn
Happy to work unsociable hours on a regular basis
There are plenty of opportunities for progression within Starbucks. They provide great opportunities for partners looking for long term development and these apprenticeships are genuine career opportunities.