- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Do you enjoy the prospects of free breakfasts and games machines in the workplace? Want the chance to have high level IT training within an enterprise level Managed Services Provider? Then this role with our client, 3Gi Technology is the one for you! If you're an inspiring, logical and technically innovative professional, apply today to find out more!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide 1st line technical support to telephone requests and emails from users
- Application support to ensure our users are leveraging cloud systems to their fullest potential.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues and escalating or remediating as required.
- Maintenance and documentation of the registration system.
- Manage user requests for software downloads or installations.
- Maintenance of existing systems, troubleshooting issues with performance.
If that interests you then wait till you see the excellent benefits, including;
- Full training and support
- Build confidence and experience in a corporate office environment
- Work as part of a highly experienced team
- Ability to determine the skills you want to develop from a range of industry-standard platforms
- Free breakfast and coffee area
- Games machine, Pool table and Darts board in the breakout area
- Drinks in the fridge for after work!
For more information about this vacancy please contact Remit Group on 0115 975 9550 (Ref ID: 139377)
- Willingness to be completely flexible and adaptable in all situations
- Amazing communication skills, both internally and in a customer service situation
- Thirst for knowledge and learning
- Interest and passion for IT or technology
- Methodological and organised in your approach to challenges and solutions
GCSE Grade C or 4 and above in English and Math's is desirable
Training within the Information's Communication's Technician Level 3 Program
As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you'll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & Maths Functional Skills Level 2.
The company will also aim to offer the apprentice a permanent role at the end of the training (subject to successfully completing course and objectives).