- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- This role is office based across the Customer Operations opening hours of Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm, and weekends 10am – 5pm. You will be issued a rota shift pattern within these opening hours.
- Vacancy description
The Customer Operations Advisor role is responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service to Gigaclear customers. Working alongside the Customer Operations Management Team to develop a premium service experience at each customer touch point – first time every time.
The main purpose of the role is to handle customer queries relating but not limited to general customer enquires through any stage of the customer journey, providing technical support, co-ordinating field and installation processes, assisting with account and billing queries, and working with the wider business to see through any escalated cases through to resolution.
Gigaclear is a fast-growing business and the Customer Operations Advisors will be required to adapt to changes, as the business continues to evolve.
Key Accountability & Responsibilities:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customer queries, and handling communications professionally and efficiently through a mixture of channels, including but not limited to phone, email, webchat, online forums, and social media
- Providing a premium experience to Gigaclear customers and internal stakeholders, taking ownership of queries through to resolution and whenever possible looking to resolve at first contact
- Providing reactive and proactive customer communications through written and verbal case management
- Supporting the booking of installations, ensuring all parties are aligned so we deliver a first-class service experience either through our own engineers or that of 3rd party contractors
- Meet agreed individual and team KPIs including customer satisfaction and related service level agreements
- Review and assist with managing failed customer visits, ready for service issues (RFSI) and failed installations through to a successful outcome with varying teams.
- To assist in escalation and complaint management, with support from the Customer Operations management team
- Building relationships, supporting and liaising with all internal departments as required, enabling everyone involved to deliver a premium customer experience in all instances
- Managing own workload effectively and supporting team when needed
- Taking ownership and personal accountability of any queries or issues that are raised
- Providing timely and proactive updates and information to customers, avoiding the need for repeated contacts to Gigaclear. Ensuring they are delivered within any agreed SLA's
- Developing own knowledge of Gigaclear products and processes, providing feedback to the management team to help make improvements, when required
- Maintain all CRM and other related systems, ensuring information is updated in a clear and concise manner at every touch point
- Be an ambassador of the Gigaclear brand, turning around any negative experiences through listening, displaying empathy with a calm and methodical approach, in turn delivering premium customer service
For more information about this vacancy please contact Let Me Play on 0203 4757511 (Ref ID: 139394)
- Proven experience in the delivery of customer service
- A disciplined approach to problem solving – taking ownership of issues and ensures quality processes are maintained
- Telecommunications, logistics and field service delivery experience would be advantageous
- Proven ability in complaints handling with the ability to remain positive and turn negative situations around
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English
Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship Level 3
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, in particular; Outlook, Excel, Word
- Strong interpersonal skills allowing effective communication with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Methodical and disciplined approach to problem solving with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills, a self-starter and able to undertake tasks on own initiative
- A strong and confident communicator with the ability to negotiate
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, assimilating information quickly
- Acting decisively in an environment of changing priorities
Full-time employment opportunity and future career development is on offer as reward for the right candidate.
So what are you waiting for? If you like a challenge and want to build your customer service experience with a fun growing brand and young team, then this role is for you!
This is a fast-tracked, advanced Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship, some self-study will be required in the workplace.
Safeguarding, Prevent & Equal Opportunities:
Let Me Play, LMP Education and Sporting Education are committed to anti-discrimination and equal opportunities for all. We are equally committed to Safer Recruitment Policies, Safeguarding, the Prevent Duty and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults.
To achieve our commitment, we will ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our staff and volunteers.