- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Management & Team Leading
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Notting Hill Genesis
Description of Opportunity
A typical day
- Building Safety and Assets are huge growth areas for them following the Grenfell tragedy and with the emerging carbon agenda it is an exciting time to join these teams where they will develop you in the role to becoming a project manager.
- The trainee programme will last 18 months where you will carry out three, six month placements in different teams as you develop your skills and experience. At the end of the 18 months you will be a qualified trainee project manager with the opportunity to move into a Project Manager role. After that they will continue to invest in your development with the goal of you securing a senior project manager role in the future. Key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Lead teams of contractors and consultants to deliver planned works / remediation projects
- Consult and communicate with residents through works
- Build relationships with internal teams and stakeholders
- Prepare capital project budgets, cashflow forecasts, risk registers and works programmes
- Produce regular performance monitoring reports
- Provide excellent customer service
- Write & present project papers to approvals board
- Ensure projects comply with internal approvals
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 139517)
Ability to understand technical reports and communicate them to residents (technical training will be provided)
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
- Ideal candidates would have 6+ months admin experience
- Level 3 qualification (BTEC, NVQ or equivalent)
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of your work, remaining calm under pressure, making informed and reasonable decisions.
Communicate clearly and openly, including all and celebrating differences, listening and responding positively to others.
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.