You will have a strong commitment to client care, and providing a friendly and helpful service.
A strong team player, you will also have a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
You must be IT literate and you will be required to:
- provide a high standard of written and spoken English
- comply with procedures set out in the Office Procedures Manual (OPM), professional standards and any requirements set by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
- demonstrate high level of initiative and motivation, work independently and as a team
- have good organisations skills
- maintain a high standard of client care work
- prepare court bundles, attend court and liaise with counsel
- screen telephone calls
- retain the flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required from time to time
- have a strong work ethic, diligent,