- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
GM Insurance Brokers Ltd
• Answering incoming calls, taking messages and relaying any requests to the suitable colleague.
• Greet any visitors to the offices in a professional manner
• Data entry – Risk information, vehicle spreadsheets
• Maintain the office filing/archiving system in electronic format.
• Proactively assist with the smooth running of the office.
• Diary co-ordination
For more information about this vacancy please contact Exeter College on 01392 400800 (Ref ID: 139738)
Company website : www.gm-insurance.co.uk
Ideally GCSE English and Maths C and above
The successful candidate will be require to attend Exeter College one day per week (term times only) and will be fully supported to complete Business administrator / Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education
Organised, friendly and confident meeting and greeting new clients
The position has the potential to progress in a number of different routes dependant on the applicant’s skillset and the direction they wish to go. The options range from an Administration, Accounts, Client Account Handling, to Sales Executive and Managerial positions. Starting from a junior position allows an applicant to choose what direction best suits them and they can then develop within an area of the business that they feel best suits their end goal. Ongoing training is provided to comply with the minimal requirements set out by the regulator, but we also provide additional support to those that wish to obtain higher qualifications within our industry.