- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
A typical day
- You will directly report into the Influencer Senior Planner but will work across the Creative Systems disciplines during your time with the team.
- You will work across a multitude of Mediacom clients and co-creators (Media Owners, Production companies, Influencers etc.), forming strong relationships.
- You will work as part of a fun and dynamic team and department (within Creative Systems) and being a part of the wider Mediacom family.
- You will help see campaigns through from start (brainstorm & briefing), right through to completion and presenting results to clients.
- In the first 3 months you will have
- Learnt the internal process of how a brief is handled, and how the Creative Systems production team works with various departments.
- You will be working on projects with your manager or another team member supporting you and teaching you processes and ways of working with clients and partners.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 139957)
- Enthusiastic, proactive & creative
- Passion for, and understanding of Content Marketing and the UK & WW Markets
- Team player
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Numerical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and working to deadlines
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
- Ideal candidates would have 6+ months admin experience
- Level 3 qualification (BTEC, NVQ or equivalent)
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- An interest in branded content and its role
- Good attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Be very organised & enjoy process
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.