- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Devonshire Hotels & Restaurant Group Ltd
Description of Opportunity
PLEASE NOTE THE WAGE ADVERTISED IS FOR 16-17 YEAR OLDS. NATIONAL MINIMUM WAGE FOR AGE IS PAID.
TRANSPORT TO AND FROM WORK WILL BE PROVIDED.
You will work
with the team to learn about and maintain the highest level of customer service
and professionalism at all times. Your main task will include all aspects of
customer service and dealing with guests on a day to day basis.
We are looking for a hard-working, Front of
house/ restaurant staff member to work in our pub restaurant.
Your role, will involve:
- Greeting customers in a friendly, polite
- Allocate tables
- Take drink and food order
- Keep chef informed as number of tables.
Where diners are in the service e.g. mains away once completed starters.
- Deliver food
- Clear and lay tables with appropriate
- Serve drinks
- Prepare and maintain a neat and tidy work
area, polish cutlery
- Help co-workers
We are committed to ensuring the happiness and wellbeing of our staff
and as such offer fantastic benefits include:
- Free meals on duty (When working over 6 hours)
- Free membership of The Devonshire Spa
- Generous food and beverage discounts
- Free access to Bolton Abbey and Chatsworth Estates
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Free entry to Bolton Abbey bonfire
- Free entry to the Chatsworth fairs and many of the events
- Membership of the Life Assurance Scheme
The right candidate will be professional, eager to learn and
enthusiastic. You will show passion for the industry and continually strive to improve standards.
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 140118)
Good communication skills
In house training such as allergen Level 2. You will also receive full training for your
apprenticeship from your provider and workplace, in addition Maths and
English will be delivered at the appropriate level if needed.
punctual and have good attention to detail. Should be pleasant, focused and
eager to learn.
Possibility of full time, permanent
employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.