- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Remit are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of Cox Automotive for a Business Admin Level 3 apprentice to join their auction team.
You will have some previous admin experience for this role and a Level 2 Administration qualification would be useful.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for providing effective and efficient support services to the Auction Centre on both sale and non-sale days, working as directed to ensure the smooth running of sales and providing customer service excellence at all times
- Responsible for dealing with general enquiries both at the front counter and over the telephone, ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner, escalating to the relevant Manager as appropriate
- Responsible for supporting the Auctioneer and rostrum set up on a sale day, ensuring the correct tools and paperwork are set up and ready for the sale and cleared at the end of a sale
- Ensure tapes are available and set up to record a sale
- Responsible for supporting simulcast during the sale, providing accurate and timely updates as appropriate
- Responsible for responding to Police Notices, Parking Fines, updating the DVLA as appropriate, proving accurate and factual information at all times
- Support with catalogue production, checking content to ensure it is correct and support the sale of Auction catalogues
- Support buyer registration on sale days ensuring buyers receive excellent customer service at all times
- Support with the completion of all private and trade vehicle entries, along with general office filing and administration as appropriate
- To assist the branch where directed, to support the branch and its customers
For more information about this vacancy please contact Remit Group on 0115 975 9550 (Ref ID: 140640)
- Some previous administration experience
- Good IT skills including Excel - filter, sort, basic functions
- Able multi-task
- GCSE Grade D/3, equivalent or above in English and maths
- Business Administration Level 2 would be advantageous
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 3 in Business Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)
- Assertive when needed
- Passionate about learning
- An interest is cars is useful but not essential
There will be a permanent contract on offer on successful completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Can you manage on the salary (£13k)?
Are you able to commit to the length of the apprenticeship (15 months)?
Can you commute to the workplace easily for an 8am start?