- GMFJ Reference
37.30 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Kenneth Jones Solicitors
Description of Opportunity
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Greeting clients on arrival and offering refreshments.
- Answering the telephone and transferring calls to the appropriate person.
- Calling clients to arrange appropriate appointments.
- Emailing/Calling clients to confirm their appointment/query.
- Assisting other members of the team with general administration duties.
- Helping to sort the post to set deadlines.
- Other general Administration to include scanning, photocopying and filing.
The working hours are 37.5 hours over Monday to Friday.
We are situated within walking distance of a few bus stops and only a 5 minute walk from Kidsgrove Station.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 140716)
- Basic telephone skills
- Basic I.T knowledge
We are looking for either a Level 3 apprentice who has A*-C in their GCSE Maths and English. Or we will consider Level 2 applicants however the same criteria does apply. This is essential as the role includes a lot of English skills.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administration Standard.
- Good telephone manner
- Willing to learn
Upon completion of this role, the candidate has a strong chance of becoming a full time permanent member of staff. Secondly, if they have a real interest in the law sector, Kenneth Jones have no issues supporting them into making a career out of being in the sector.