- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
A typical day
- General tasks include;
- Coordinate our contractors for site visits
- Coordinating facilities management (ie when things break)
- Weekly H+S checks
- Checking office booking and ensuring people sign in on the ipad for H+S
- Being an on site fire warden and first aider
- Monitoring Ops_Support slack channel and responding to queries
- Arranging and unpacking Ocado F+B deliveries
- Doing checks of the office - desk setup, ensuring we have all the equipment in the right place
- Ordering stationery and equipment for the office
- Coordinating towel cleaning service
- Putting signs up around the office to encourage a community mindset
- Locker audit to free up unused lockers for new joiners
- Opening and coordinating the office post- issuing to correct recipient
- Workplace emails- coordinating invoices with Finance team
- Booking external meeting rooms for events and larger meetings (TOG for Fellowship, as requested)
- Fellowship support - F+B offerings, setting up the space with power cables etc
- Office tours/ inductions in person ensuring key WH+S aspects are covered
- Helping with high value customer interactions
- Ordering equipment for people to WFH as requests are submitted
- Workplace usage reporting
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 140803)
This role is office basedYou’ll need to be comfortable being the point of contact for all office related matters. These vary and some days there are more matters to solve than others- so even in those stressful days, you’ll need to be approachable and pragmatic about prioritising tasks
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
- Ideal candidates would have 6+ months admin experience
- Level 3 qualification (BTEC, NVQ or equivalent)
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
To succeed in this role it would be beneficial to have office administration experience, however this isn’t the be all and end all- what we’re looking for is someone who is highly organised, customer centric and who can come in and get things done.
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.