- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
A typical day
- Support the implementation of delivery processes, tools, documentation and setting up key meetings
- Facilitate the continuous improvement of teams by assigning owners to actions and tracking progress
- Measure and monitor team performance by tracking velocity of work in progress
- Support performance reporting by ensuring timesheets are completed, and coordinating the tracking the profitability of projects on a weekly basis
- Participate in the onboarding/offboarding of people to projects and keep project resourcing bookings up to date
- Coordinate the setup and delivery of projects in their internal systems
- Support the process to create project documentation
- For All
- Be a champion for the Zone values
- Encourage fun
- Be a champion for both Zone & Cognizant ways of working
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet Zone’s changing priorities
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 140845)
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
- Ideal candidates would have 6+ months admin experience
- Level 3 qualification (BTEC, NVQ or equivalent)
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.