- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Siddiqui Group Ltd
Day to day tasks will include:
- Use of Microsoft packages such as Excel and Word
- Produce accurate records and documents including; emails, letters, files and payments
- Prioritising tasks and completing in a timely manner
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Supporting team members to complete tasks
- Use CRM system
- Log incoming jobs and follow up with phone calls
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 140860)
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships lasts 8 weeks with the content tailored to your individual needs. It includes:
- Work preparation training which ensures you are ready and have confidence to take the first step in your career
- Meaningful work experience which provides insight and experience of the world of work and makes you more attractive to potential employers
- English and maths support to help give you the literacy and numeracy skills needed for the workplace
- Willing to learn
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
Also you will receive guaranteed interview status for any suitable jobs.
- To progress on to an Apprenticeship if successful.