- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
A typical day
- Involved in conducting research, analysing and interpreting data
- Be responsible for organising the logistics of the project
- Contributing to report writing – using statistical evidence, support recommendations and conclusions
- Creating, and supporting, slide decks to deliver key messages to clients
- You might also become more focused on a particular type of service offering (financial, strategic, operational, etc.) or industry (financial services, public sector, telecommunications etc.)
- Working across a variety of projects, providing consulting solutions to a range of stakeholders/customer issues
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 141476)
- Good analytical and numeric skills for fast data analysis- Computer literate and an ability to learn new programmes- Good listening skills- Good written and verbal English- High level of motivation, determination and commitment
Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- The ability to work well under pressure / working to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Goal Orientated
- Strong communication skills
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.