- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Other Employment Opportunity
Description of Opportunity
As part of this Apprenticeship you will be enrolled on to the Level 2 Supply chain warehouse operative training programme,
You will be supported by your employer and by your training provider whereby you will be given a dedicated Skills Tutor who will visit you on a 4 – 6 weekly basis and deliver a bespoke teaching and learning session as well as coach and give feedback also support you with your evidence collation.
The programme will last around 15 months and at the end you will complete an end point assessment.
This Apprenticeship is paid at National Minimum wage, Under 18's £4.15 - £4.62ph, 18-20 £6.56ph, 21-22 £8.36, 23ph+ £8.91ph
Your daily roles and responsibilities are as follows:
• Check and record Goods In deliveries in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring high standards of stock storage and control.
• Support stock checking, stock taking, cycle counting, date checking and replenishment of stock.
• Undertake picking and packing of products, recording and dealing with any errors promptly and efficiently in accordance with company policy.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with colleagues, delivery drivers etc.
• Respect and maintain confidentiality of information concerning customers, colleagues, company policies and statistics in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), projecting a professional image at all times.
• Ensure that all areas within the warehouse are secure, clean, tidy and well organised paying special attention to Health & Safety, Risk management guidelines and security.
• Ensure all bins are emptied each evening, and work areas kept tidy throughout the day.
• Undertake the training required by the company to fulfil your role effectively, and ensure a high degree of professionalism.
• Follow all company Health & Safety procedures and policies and complete any associated training.
The above list is not exhaustive. You may be required to perform other reasonable duties.
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 141879)
•Excellent attention to detail, accurate and efficient.
•Work well under pressure and towards tight deadlines, without compromising quality.
•Have the ability to be taught and retain information.
- Clean Driving Licence an advantage
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths & English Grade C/4 or above
Supply chain warehouse operative qualification including Functional Skills in Maths and English if required
•Willing to learn, and have flexibility towards job tasks and hours.
•Reliable and confident communicator.
•Confidential and trustworthy.
•Work well as part of a team, and on own initiative.
•Physical fitness to be able to fulfil a manual and active role.
The plan is to keep the apprentice on after they have qualified and there is plenty of opportunities for further progression and qualifications.