- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Duties and Responsibilities
The Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will include some of the following areas:
- Market research – collecting and analysing data, using tools such as Google, Adwords and Analytics.
- Technical search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Developing communications with clients and customers through a range of channels, including email, press, radio and TV.
- Utilising social media from a business perspective.
- Planning and budgeting for campaigns.
- Awards and bid writing.
- Management of social media.
- Website design and implementation management and writing blogs.
- Managing websites, knowledge of HTML, Wordpress and CSS.
- Managing brand awareness.
- Networking and sales.
- Providing design ideas and fresh input for upcoming marketing campaigns.
- Preparing mailshots in Mailchimp.
- Working with Content Management Systems (CMS).
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 143138)
- Somebody who is a good verbal communicator who has a polite, clear and professional telephone manner.
- Must have a good level of literacy and numeracy skills.
- IT literate and have a good understanding of Microsoft Packages. Knowledge of Adobe Suite would be beneficial
- Required to work to deadlines, with good time management.
- Confident in using email and the internet.
- The successful candidate will be organised.
- Willing to work effectively in the team.
- • Creative and Innovative, love of problem solving.
Minimum of 5 GCSEs A* – C (9 – 4) including Maths and English will be required. Knowledge or experience in a creative setting would be desirable.
Our training provider is on of the leading Digital Marketing training providers. They will come to the workplace and work with you on a one – to – one basis to help towards completing your level 3 advanced Digital Marketing qualification.
- Enthusiastic person.
- Flexible approach to work, willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Must be punctual as well as having a good attendance record.
- Ability to work on own initiative, when required.
- Ability to work effectively as both part of a team and as an individual.
- Respond positively to the demands of a varied workload.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Commitment to undertake continued training and development.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, with a “can do” attitude
The right Digital Marketing Apprentice will work towards a Level 3 qualification. After completion, the right candidate may be offered a full time position.