- GMFJ Reference
£ Competitive p/h
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
Fantastic opportunity for a equine apprentice to join Culverhill Farm situated in the rolling hills of Devon.
An amazing variety of work and opportunities available, including;
- Riding up to 4 lots per day
- School, showjumping and flatwork for the right candidate
- The chance to ride quality horses and improve your own riding skills
- Casual hacking across Exmoor available.
- Attending race days with competing horses in UK, France and Ireland
- Learn about horse management, including clipping, veterinary work, breaking in horses and lunging.
Usual yard work will be included such as mucking out (5 boxes per day), keeping the yard clean & tidy, feeding & watering.
You will work in a friendly environment with a fab team who will guide and train you. You will improve personally and professionally.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Haddon Training Ltd on 01672 519977 (Ref ID: 144830)
Some equine experience would be beneficial
GCSE Level 4/ Grade C in Maths and English or equivalent.
Call Haddon Training to discuss if not yet achieved - Must be able to work towards Level 1 or higher in Functional Skills Maths and English
Supported by Haddon Training
Hard-working, keen to learn and a team player
Possibility of Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (senior equine groom) on completion of Level 2.