- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Hairdressing & Beauty
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Sculpt Hair and Beauty
As Level 2 Hair Apprentice you will be responsible for:
- Day to day housekeeping duties in the salon.
- Assisting senior staff with their duties to ensure effective running of the business as needed.
- Complete all aspects of set training, either 121 in the salon or online sessions.
- Receptions services, meet and greet clients.
- The salon offer’s generous staff incentives, such as bonus and target based commission.
- There is free on-sight parking, regular bus services as well within 2 minute walking distance from the salon.
- The salon boasts a friendly, welcoming and supportive team, the Employer is on hand to offer support, guidance and training throughout the current pandemic situation.
- Working hours on Monday to Saturday, with one day off per week.
- Salary is based on National Minimum Wage, so will be dependent on candidate's age.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 02393 876404 (Ref ID: 145355)
Company website : https://sculpthairandbeauty.co.uk/
- Have high level creative skills, be able to self-manage your own work load and ensure you assist to the smooth running of the salon.
- Good housekeeping skills would be an advantage
- Maths and English GCSE passes would be desirable, but not essential as full support will be given to achieve whilst on the apprenticeship
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Hair Professional
- The ideal candidate will be confident, outgoing, team player, willing and eager to learn a highly demanding trade
- You should have a strong work ethic and not be afraid of the daily challenges that come with working in a busy and fast paced hair salon.
- Must have a passion for the hair industry.
- Possible progression to Level 3 hair qualification