- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Origin Fine Foods
Daily tasks include (but not limited to):
- Providing responsive, exceptional service to deli counter customers by answering questions, making recommendations, providing samples, and responding to requests.
- Preparing orders, including food and drink preparation
- Updating displays, cases, and other customer-facing areas to ensure new items and promotions are showcased.
- Ensuring that work areas are ready to service customers by cleaning surfaces, equipment, and floors, removing trash, and confirming that tools are in working order.
- Following all food safety and sanitation procedures established by the company and other regulatory agencies.
- Cooperating with others to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Confirming that all displays, products, and services comply with company standards.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 02393 876404 (Ref ID: 145612)
Company website : https://www.originfinefoods.co.uk
- Communication skills as well as being adept to working in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment is required.
- The ideal candidate will also have an understanding of how to work in a COVID-secure way, maintaining social distance. Please be aware that shop staff are now required to wear a face covering, either a face mask or a face shield. We are able to provide these but you must be willing to wear them unless you can prove you are exempt with an official document from a health professional.
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in Maths and English will be completed.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
?Diploma Level 3 in Customer Service
?Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
?Rights & Responsibilities
?Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
Patience and attentiveness are important personal qualities for this opportunity. Team work is also essential, you must be able to work well alongside other servers, the kitchen and management teams.
This is an opportunity to train up to barista level by attending training courses with their coffee roasters (and work towards the certified SCA coffee skills programme. For the more creative individuals, you could be involved in planning and hosting events as well as having an input with in-store displays. A further level 3 qualification may be available for the right candidates if they wish to progress further.