- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
HR Learning & Development (Organisational Development) Apprenticeship
Standard: Learning and Development Practitioner (Level 3)
Salary: £20,072 (Year 1) - £20,659 (Year 2) + £250 home office allowance
- Support Human Resources specialists with development and change projects
- Establish relationships and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Support key functions of HR while building life skills such as confidence, time management, organisation, change management and initiative.
As an Organisational Development Assistant, you'll be working closely alongside Human Resources specialists within AQA's People Group, while studying towards becoming a qualified Learning and Development Practitioner.
As you develop your understanding of the learning cycle, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to – and influence – improved performance in the workplace at individual, team and organisation-level.
Activities and duties:
- Providing administrative support to various Learning and Development and change projects.
- Responding efficiently and effectively to all requests or queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting the admin team with maintaining internal mailboxes to process events and evaluation data for learning activities.
- Identifying learning needs through supporting the business with AQA's internal Skills Plan.
- Planning, scheduling, organising people for and coordinating a range of learning activities including face-to-face group training, one-on-one coaching and online learning.
- Methodically evaluating the effectiveness of learning interventions, providing reports to colleagues where required.
- Working closely with colleagues to analyse and evaluate the long-term impact of learning, demonstrating return on investment.
Complete this Level 3 apprenticeship, and you could progress into a permanent role in Human Resources, Online Learning or Training & Development, with potential future roles including: L&D Practitioner; Training & Development Co-ordinator; Online Learning Developer.
We spend a good portion of our life at work, so AQA are dedicated to making sure you’re comfortable and healthy. At AQA, you’ll enjoy a 35-hour week with flexible working arrangements.
AQA offer hybrid working opportunities for all their Early Careers programmes – following a short training period in one of their offices, you will have the option to continue working in the office for at least 2 days per week. You will also receive a £250 allowance to set up your own home office.
AQA are an equal opportunities employer, and the key focus for AQA's Early Careers programmes is to attract a more diverse audience of talent that come from varying backgrounds and bring with them diversity of thought to drive forward AQA's culture, be advocates for the brand and shape their future.
For more information about this vacancy please contact GetMyFirstJob Recruitment on 02393876405 (Ref ID: 147035)
The ideal candidate will have skills in:
- Confidently communicating by phone, digital and face to face
- Microsoft Office
- Data analysis
You will need 5 GSCEs (including English & Maths) or equivalent qualifications to be eligible to apply.
This programme is designed for those that are involved in the identification of learning and training needs and will design or source appropriate training that meets the organisational needs. The role of a Learning & Development Practitioner may contribute to a specific field using their expertise linking learning to their area of responsibility.
Learners will develop their understanding of the foundation-level theories that underpin effective learning and group behaviour whilst exploring the impact different learning delivery channels have when contributing to effective learning.
By understanding the latest learning practices, practitioners will be able to identify and analyse learning needs, design, construct and structure training resources to meet a variety of needs developing their skills to be able to facilitate, monitor and coach leaning to achieve the learning objectives.
AQA are looking for candidates who can develop the following skills:
- Building relationships by driving collaboration and inclusion
- Solving problems and demonstrating innovation and curiosity
- Overcoming challenges and showing resilience
- Seizing business opportunities
- Being accountable and exercising professional judgement
For this particular role, candidates must also demonstrate the following strengths:
- Responsive and flexible
- Organised and self-motivated
- Able to review data & information and propose recommendations
- Challenges when appropriate
To help drive their ambitions, AQA invest in the development of their people by offering a range of professional development and learning opportunities, leading to over 50% of their permanent roles being filled internally.
Complete this Level 3 apprenticeship , and you could progress into a permanent role in Online Learning or Training & Development, with potential future roles including:
- L&D Practitioner
- Training & Development Co-ordinator
- Online Learning Developer