- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Hargreaves and Woods
Description of Opportunity
Duties will include:
- Accounts analysis
- General admin
- VAT returns
- CIS returns
For more information about this vacancy please contact Kaplan Financial on 0151 202 0542 (Ref ID: 147231)
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- 3 A-levels.
- Good GCSE grades in English and Maths.
AAT Level 3
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting – Level 3 with Level 2 bolt on's (Bookkeeping Units)
The Advanced Diploma in Accounting covers a range of complex accounting tasks, including maintaining cost accounting records and the preparation of reports and returns. You’ll learn and master a number of accounting disciplines including financial processes, advanced bookkeeping, final accounts and ethical practices for accountants.
Top five skills you will gain:
- The importance of professional ethics in the working environment
- Use of spreadsheets to manage information in the accounting environment
- Analysing variances
- Reconciling ledgers
- Making provisions for doubtful and irrecoverable debts
- Work well with others in a team.
- Good communication skills.
Open to further training for the right candidate.
Close to local public transport links. Benefits include 20 days holiday + statutory bank holidays and flexi time once passed the 3 month probation period.
Please note the interview and start dates are flexible and just a guide.