- GMFJ Reference
32.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Victoria Road Private Day Nursery
Description of Opportunity
Day to day duties include
- To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met
- Work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn.
- Keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/carers to facilitate day-to-day caring and early learning needs
- Ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children having an awareness of any disabilities, family cultures and medical histories
- Advise manager/deputy of any concerns, e.g. over children, parents, the safety of the environment, preserving confidentiality as necessary
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting, undertaking other responsible duties where needed, such as domestic tasks, preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment, etc.
- Keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families or other staff that is acquired as part of the job
- Ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times
For more information about this vacancy please contact GP Strategies Training Limited on 0161 429 2460 (Ref ID: 147483)
- If you have previous Childcare experience or qualifications, then we are happy to place candidates on to the Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification.
- Ability to pass a DBS check, speak excellent English.
- GCSE Grade C or equivalent in Maths and English is preferred but not a necessity.
Early Years Practitioner Level 2 or Early Years Educator Level 3
- Passionate about working with children.
- Must be presentable.
- Willing to play your part in the team.
- Outgoing, patient, self driven, friendly, bubbly, kind and considerate.
On completion of the 14 month apprenticeship, depending on performance and availability, you may be offered a full time role with the Nursery and a chance to training to a higher level.
In the role, we will expect the successfull candidate to work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the setting’s philosophy is fulfilled and to read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role and the safe running of the setting.