- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Other Employment Opportunity
Description of Opportunity
As part of this Apprenticeship you will be enrolled on to the Level 3 Business admin advanced training programme,
You will be supported by your employer and by your training provider whereby you will be given a dedicated Skills Tutor who will visit you on a 4 – 6 weekly basis and deliver a bespoke teaching and learning session as well as coach and give feedback also support you with your evidence collation.
The programme will last around 15-18 months and at the end you will complete an end point assessment.
The Organisational Development Assistant will assist and support our core team with the day to day operations of the organisation.
Duties will include:
- Performing administrative duties such as attending phones, filing, ensuring spreadsheets are up to date, printing, training etc.
- Attending meetings and networking events, establishing and maintaining relationships whilst discussing the work we do.
- Contribute to social media and creating content.
- Engaging with young people about their views and experiences
- Support project coordination and delivery.
- To assist in monitoring and evaluation
- To attend fundraising events and speak about the work we do.
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 147578)
- Our organisation runs on top communication, we need someone who can express themselves well verbally and by written format.
- To be likeable and relatable, we are making and maintaining relationships with schools, organisations, businesses, parents/carers and young people, we need people who feel comfortable getting out and having meaningful conversations.
- Understanding of how to use Microsoft/Google software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as Zoom etc.
- Passion and interest in children and young people and improving their mental health and wellbeing.
- Knowledge and connection to communities across Calderdale and/or Bradford.
GCSE English and Maths - grade C or above
Business admin qualification including Functional Skills in Maths and English if required
Proactive - We need candidates who are creative, can think for themselves and are able to crack on with tasks and project working.
Enthusiastic - We need people who are passionate about working within a children/young people's organisation and are able to understand what the organisation stands for and talk to others.
Hardworking - We want to see drive and commitment to your work, we are a charity that is always looking to expand and grow and we want you to help us on that journey.
Openness to learn - The charity sector and Invictus try to be innovative and forward thinking in what we do, therefore we require people who can think outside the box and be open to change and learning new things
Our organisation has grown from 3 employees to 22 (8 FTE) in the space of 2 years. We are continuing to grow and expand and we want you to be a part of that growth. If you show real value to the organisation and our organisation continues to grow, we would be interested in hiring apprentices to continue their work under full time or part time work.
Invictus Wellbeing work with children and young people experiencing suicidal thoughts, who have recently lost parents, who are self harming, who are attending A&E, Who have been involved in crime. Our core team is made up of passionate, enthusiastic and professional staff and volunteers who all want to make a difference, you must want to make a difference too.