- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
As a Legal Admin Apprentice, you will be required to assist the solicitors with all areas of legal work in the in various departments.
- Opening files and running through the check list before sending to fee earner for checking
- Liaising with client regarding filling in forms
- Chasing mortgage funds on the phone to lenders
- Obtaining redemption figures by fax or phone
- Requesting searches
- File billing
Eventually leading to:
- Preparing contract packs
- Sending the enquiries and draft transfer
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 147606)
You will need good organisation skills; strong client relationship skills; be punctual; have accurate record keeping and typing skills.
Maths and English - level 4 or above
IT skills either at GCSE level or a good understanding of IT.
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship (with Legal Pathway)
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths
Be diligent, honest and have integrity; be enthusiastic and have the ability to work effectively in a high performing team.
Retainment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, leading to future progression within the legal sector.
Other: Additional benefit - travel to work costs if using public transport