- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Bonus Electrical Ltd
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following:
- You will work in the operational department working predominantly across the warehouse and trade counter areas.
- Warehouse Operative
- Stock Control
- Customer Service / Trade Counter
- Goods In / Goods Out
For more information about this vacancy please contact East Riding College Limited on 01482 390888 (Ref ID: 149598)
- Good communication skills
- Effective organisational skills
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office packages / software
- Sound product knowledge
Good levels of Mathematics and English.
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehousing. There will also be the chance to obtain Functional Skills in Mathematics and English if required.
- Physically fit
For the right candidate, there is the potential to secure a full time, permanent position within the company, upon completion of the Apprenticeship.