- GMFJ Reference
38.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
PC Henderson (sister company of ASSA Abloy)
Description of Opportunity
We are currently seeking to appoint a
Planning/Purchasing Office apprentice at our PC Henderson Business Unit in
As part of
the planning and purchasing team, the apprentice will support all aspects of
production, planning and purchasing activities.
Responsibilities and Challenges
- Updating excel spreadsheets,
ensuring accuracy of information
- Raising production orders in Globe
- Amending purchase orders where
- Consolidation of information in
Globe on purchase orders
- Retrieving information re stock,
sales and production demand
- Adjusting stock where necessary
- Printing of fitting instructions for
- Chasing supplier delivery dates
- Updating priority boards
- Providing support with goods in
- Liaising with despatch team
- Support outside processing
- Providing support to the Quality
Assurance team by producing rejection notes
- General office and filing
- Assisting other colleagues outside
of the department where necessary.
As part of your apprenticeship journey
you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from experienced colleagues
- Develop job-specific skills
- Earn whilst you learn.
During your apprenticeship, you will:
- Be required to attend monthly training sessions
to fulfil the academic apprenticeship criteria
- Be responsible for your own daily
activities and prioritisation of tasks and workload
- Develop a good working relationship with
both external and internal costumers
For more information about this vacancy please contact Learning Skills Partnership on 01482338840 (Ref ID: 150551)
- Capable of taking responsibility and showing initiative
- An excellent team player but able to work successfully as an individual
- Well-structured and self-disciplined
- Smart in appearance, polite and professional
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Has a logical, methodical
approach to problem solving
- Has a good level of accuracy
and attention to detail
- Ideally have already completed a base program in ERP/manufacturing
- Educated to higher pass level, (B or above) in Maths, English.
3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
apprenticeship programme is delivered with a blended learning approach and includes
a mixture of onsite tutor visits and online tutor led sessions. All delivery is
completed in the workplace and you will not need to attend any off-site
- Must be computer literate,
confident, outgoing and possess good people skills.
- Show an interest and an eagerness to
Full training will be given in this challenging and varied role to
ensure that the apprentice has the skills and expertise to become a permanent
member of the team upon completion of the apprenticeship programme. Wage
reviewed and increased based on performance.
How to make your application stand out from the crowd… As part of your application process you can submit an optional 2 minute video, we will provide you with some top tips on how you can make your submission stand out from the crowd.
Please do not contact the employer directly. Learning Skills Partnership is the main point of contact for this vacancy as we are providing a full recruitment service for the employer.