- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
AB World Foods - Maidenhead
Description of Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and pro-active individual to join our team and develop their capability, experience and knowledge within HR. Working with the Commercial HR team you will have the opportunity to oversea and support activities around the employee life cycle.
The focus of this role is to effectively support the Commercial HR team on their people agenda across the employee lifecycle including attracting and recruiting great talent, onboarding, development, advising line managers. It is also to support in the timely and high-quality delivery of key reward & engagement activities throughout the year including people/talent review, pay review and creative engagement initiatives
The duties that are involved with this role include:
- Provide high quality and timely administration support connected with HR generalist activities e.g. advertisements, offers, inductions, payroll, invoices and internal communications.
- Support in delivering and embedding engagement activities/interventions
- Support the Health and Well-Being agenda by working with the HRBP to execute initiatives throughout the year
- Lead on our online employer branding by managing our Linked In content and carry out improvements and maintenance of the AB World Foods website
- Take ownership of Internal Comms methods, improving what we do today with a view to drive higher engagement and quality in the way we communicate with our employees
- Support activities in our Graduate attraction and Graduate management programme
At AB World Foods you will be working towards a HR Support Apprentice L3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Lifetime Training on 0333 0143 669 (Ref ID: 150787)
This individual will:
-Will have experience in working with people, where developing strong relationships has been important
-Pro-active and creative in their thinking, someone with a can do attitude
-High desire to learn and develop by formal and on the job development
Business Admin L3 Apprenticeship
Functional Skills in Maths and English
How will you stand out?
-You will have some experience working with people and examples of where you have built positive relationships
-A strong desire to progress your career and development within HR
-Give examples of how you are able to work independently as well as with direction, having a pro-active mindset will be important to your success
-Have a can do attitude that helps you to drive things forward
Ongoing support and training
The close date is only a guide, this vacancy will close early if a suitable candidate is found