- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Primarily working in the accounts department, reporting directly to the accounts manager or accounts senior, you will have a variety of responsibilities which will be structured to aid in your learning of the AAT qualification.
List of duties:-
- Recording and reconcilling of income and expenditure
- Bank reconsiliations
- Accounts preparation to trial balance
- Reconciling client books and records (Bookkeeping) using computer software to record financial transactions and draft VAT returns. Primarily using Xero
- Potential to be involved with regular payroll duties on behalf of our clients
- Inputting and maintaining client data on our accounting and practice management software
- Collaborating with the team to deliver excellent service to clients and mainataining professional communication with colleagues and clients.
- Meeting deadlines for professional work an study requirements
- Administrative duties
For more information about this vacancy please contact Exeter College on 0 (Ref ID: 150939)
TIme Management skills
5 GCSE's 4-9 (A-C) including English and Maths
AAT Level 3 Accountancy Assistant Assistant accountant / Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education The successful applicant will be required to attend Exeter Colleges' Future Skills Centre, one day per week (term times only).
The right candidate will progress to an accounts assistant at the end of their apprenticeship.