- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Department for Education
- Writing and editing departmental correspondence.
- Communicating with stakeholders both in written and verbal formats.
- Handling projects.
- Management of computer and team databases.
- Scheduling appointments and events.
- Assisting with technical support (e.g. Microsoft packages).
- Collecting and Inputting Departmental data.
- Preparing documents including reports.
- Overseeing and executing other administrative tasks.
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 150966)
- Able to build strong, positive and constructive relationships and work collaboratively.
- Good organisational skills and can manage/ prioritise own workload to ensure effective delivery.
- Ability to work in Time pressured environments and meet agreed deadlines.
- Effective communication skills both verbal (over the phone and face to face) and written.
- Forward thinking with a keen eye for detail, you will have the ability to critically evaluate and interpret data and information sources.
- A comprehensive understanding of and ability to use Microsoft Packages.
- Resourceful with ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Confident customer service skills.
- Selection process details
- Functional Skills in maths and English
- Employability training
- Team player
- To progress on to a L3 Business Administration apprenticeship upon completion