- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
British Heart Foundation
A traineeship offers you a work experience placement and an interview that could lead to an apprenticeship, job, or further training.
If you have little or no work experience and are motivated to work, then please get in touch.
You must be aged 16-24 years and be qualified below level 4.
Work experience will include a wide variety of roles and tasks that you can get involved in to help grow your confidence, gain more experience, and increase your skill set. Duties will include some of the following:
- helping pick order from the warehouse by locating the correct items
- ensure the posting team have everything needed to post order to customers
- processing 'rejected' items so that they are accounted for on the online system
- accurate data inputting to complete relevant paperwork and documentation such as order forms
The traineeship is unpaid but you may get help with transport.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Northern Training Academy on +447810207595 (Ref ID: 151434)
No skills required as training will be given
The traineeship programme will give you the skills that you need to succeed in a career in warehousing.
Pre-work training includes a Level 1 Certificate in Employability.
If required, help will be given with English, maths, and digital skills.
The training will include:
- communication skills in preparing for work
- planning and reviewing
- financial literacy
- working as part of a team
- work experience
- health & safety
The traineeship could lead to a volunteer position, apprenticeship, job, or further training