- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
WHR - Premier Inn - London Heathrow Airport T5
Description of Opportunity
As an apprentice housekeeper you'll be at the heart of making sure every guest can feel relaxed and comfortable in their room. Previous experience is not needed because It's all about having the passion to deliver a great nights sleep for every guest.
- In control of linen and keeping the rooms spotlessly clean
- Keeping the public areas clean & tidy
- Working safely with the chemicals needed, making sure you never put yourself or are guests at risk
- Working quickly and effectively to brand standards
At Premier Inn, every guest wants a great night's sleep- That's only made possible by our hardworking and passionate housekeeping teams. You are at the heart of making sure that every guest can feel comfortable and relax while they stay with us.
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme so you will be working towards your Housekeeping level 2 Standard Qualification over the course of 15 months, alongside your day to day role.
If all of this sounds like you.... Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
For more information about this vacancy please contact Lifetime Training on 0333 0143 669 (Ref ID: 151435)
- Highly organised
- A keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Enthusiastic to take on tasks assigned to you
- Happy to learn new skills
No qualifications needed, we will teach you everything you need to know!
Hospitality Team Member Level 2 - Housekeeping
Functional Skills in Maths and English
- A passion to deliver a great nights sleep for every guest
Ongoing support and progression