- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Klever Kids Ltd
Tasks could include:
- Assisting with the daily routines within the nursery
- Setting up and tidying away of equipment/ resources
- Helping with snack and mealtimes
- Supporting children with creative activities, singing, reading, indoor and outdoor activities
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 152178)
- Good communication and listening skills
- Team working skills
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high-quality work experience placement.
- During the Traineeship you will gain skills and experience within the childcare environment. You will receive support with maths and English Functional Skills
- You will have an Introduction to Health and Safety, Safeguarding Children, Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2, an introduction to EYFS, along with employability skills
- Passionate about working with children
- Enthusiastic, cheerful, and friendly
- Willingness to learn
- Able to use your own initiative
- Reliable and flexible
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
Also you will receive guaranteed interview status for any suitable jobs.
- Successful completion of the Traineeship can lead to a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard.