- GMFJ Reference
20.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Poppyseeds Day Nursery
Description of Opportunity
We are a small
private day Nursery and we pride ourselves with caring, dedicated staff at the
same time as offering a safe, stimulating environment for all children aged
from 0-5 years.
candidate will be someone who can work alongside other team members in order to
promote children’s playing and exploring, and learning and
development. Ideally with some experience and knowledge of
working in a childcare setting.
Purpose of post
be trained to do the same post as a Nursery Nurse/practitioner or Nursery
contribute to a high quality caring environment for all children. This
includes creating a warm, friendly and stimulating environment in which
the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through
individual attention and group activities.
work with and support all children
complete assignments set within the time limits set by the trainee.
- To be
part of a team.
attend meetings with the training assessor.
liase with the mentor
assignments on time.
attend team/staff meetings and input any ideas.
supervision to provide all aspects of care for the children including
washing, changing and feeding and assisting with mealtimes.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 152607)
- Be a good communicator with both adults and
- Be able to follow instructions
- Be aware of confidentiality
- There are no entry requirements for this position, although previous experience within a childcare setting would be advantageous.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national
Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their
training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality
Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the
highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience
across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of
71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2
- On completion of this 12 month Apprenticeship you will have achieved a Level 2 in Childcare.
- Be empathetic to all situations.
- Be willing to sit on the floor and play and
interact with all children.
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Potential is to qualify as a Level 3 practitioner.