- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
The Rug Seller launched online in 2005 and has achieved steady growth through strategic marketing and brand partnerships. The business of around 30 employees has seen both financial and personnel growth over the last 18 months with their focus now turned to recruiting its first Data Specialist in order to collate, correct, define and present Data. The successful candidate will be expected to be to work with alongside the Sales, Marketing and Finance team to manipulate data for the benefit of the business.
Yes!! Some of TRS’s products are pretty special, quite different from what you would typically find on the high street. Core Products: High-end rugs, home accessories.
Program -- Data Specialist/Analyst Level 3.
Data Analyst to help measure and evaluate data across a number of sectors of the business including pricing, merchandising, marketing and finance to help us identify opportunities and maintain sustainable growth.
The ideal candidate will receive on the job training across a variety of business systems and data points including inventory management systems, Google Analytics and customer service systems to help us analyse performance and seek continuous improvements.
- Analysing Data across multiple sources and platforms
- Working on Price points for products
- Analysing the market pricing to be attractive
- Product categorising
- Data Entry
- Analysing Financials presenting findings
- Handle data in several applications and troubleshoot issues
Highly desired skills/experience.
Systems - Google Analytics / Microsoft Excel - Advanced Skills use of formulas / look up.
Desired skills and Personal qualities:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- An aptitude for mathematics
- Good IT skills: word processing, spreadsheet, email and internet and ability to learn new software
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- The ability to learn and apply new software
- The ability to work as part of a team
- High levels of personal motivation
- Able to be flexible and deal with varying tasks
Entry Level Requirements:
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
Experience (if the learner can’t meet the qualification requirements):
- Those working in a role (for at least 6 months) where data is used on a regular basis and able to demonstrate working towards Level 2 in Maths and English.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
9.00am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday / 40 hours a week.
£12,500 – £14,000 per annum.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
For more information about this vacancy please contact QA on 01793696141 (Ref ID: 152684)