- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Tortilla - King's Cross
Description of Opportunity
This position is concerned with the daily operation and front line service provided to our guests ensuring all needs are met and that we exceed our guest expectations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To be polite and friendly to both guests and crew at all times.
2. To follow the Tortilla standards of service at all times, as set out in Buddy training, on the job coaching and the buddy bible.
3. To ensure that all preparation (restaurant set-up) is completed on time and to the required standards as set out.
4. To have attended either a pre & post service briefings and have full knowledge/ understanding of the menu.
5. To understand how the till (POS) works and to enter all orders accurately and promptly on the system.
6. Responsible for taking food orders and the service of food & drinks.
7. Attend to guest's comments and complaints to a level of confidence, and to know when to contact the Supervisor/Manager.
8. To up-sell whenever possible.
9. To make sure that the restaurant and service areas are clean by following the cleaning rotas, and to report any problems.
10. Report poor food or food shortages to Supervisor/Manager.
11. To make sure that you arrive for work with good personal hygiene and that your uniform is clean and ironed so that it conforms to the Tortilla standards.
12. Report all Health and Safety risks, accidents and maintenance matters to Supervisor/Manager.
13. Be fully aware with the Fire Procedures
14. Follow Tortilla's house rules as well as the company's health and safety, emergency procedures and all other restaurant policies and procedures as detailed in the Crew Companion.
15. To work in co-operation with other crew members in order to constantly maintain Tortilla standards.
16. To attend in training within your probationary period.
17. To carry out all reasonable requests as per the restaurant management team
18. To maintain a positive attitude and seek to improve your job skills
19. To Smile! ...and to consistently deliver the above requirements with a sense of pride, purpose and care.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Lifetime Training on 0333 0143 669 (Ref ID: 152715)
No Qualifications required
Hospitality Team Member - Food & Beverage Level 2
Functional Skills in Maths and English
Consistency and Quality
Attention to detail
Ongoing Training and Development