- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
King Henry - Rotherham
Description of Opportunity
We want our guests to love visiting our pubs, bars and restaurants. So, if you can make it special by providing a friendly face from the moment a guest walks in, we want to speak to you.
You don't even need any experience. So long as you can provide a warm, helpful manner to everyone you meet, we can teach you the ins and outs of working as part of our busy teams.
By taking on a full-time role as a bar and waiting apprentice under the supervision of our passionate teams, alongside your training, you will enhance your service and communication skills and become more confident along the way. Not only will you achieve a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship, you will be able to support the running of our businesses, creating some amazing moments and making sure that quality never slips for our guests!
What will your day-to-day involve?
- Help create a warm, friendly and welcoming environment
- Present our food and drink products perfectly
- Keep a safe and hygienic working environment
- Identify the needs of the guest to make every guest feel valued
- Responsibility for cash and company stock
- Be part of great team moments
- Show an appetite for personal development and learning
- Being proud of what you achieve
And it's all taught through:
- A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 weeks,
- 24-hour access to course learning materials for distance learning
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Reviews every 12 weeks with the Apprentice, Line Manager and Lifetime Trainer
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and Maths
- 30 hours paid work every week
And it doesn't end there! Upon completing your apprenticeship, you can continue onto further apprenticeships or follow other routes to progress your career through our career pathways. Every moment is a chance to prove what you can do, and in a business as big as ours, there is always room to move around when you fancy!
For more information about this vacancy please contact Lifetime Training on 0333 0143 669 (Ref ID: 152810)
No Qualifications Required
Hospitality Team Member Level 2 - Food and Beverage Service
Functional Skills in Maths and English
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You'll... ·
-Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
- Have a great eye for detail
-Be super organised
-Be a team player
We know hospitality can be hard work, but its super rewarding. As a team at Sizzling Pubs, we always pull together with smiles on our faces. We know it's a cliché, but it really is the people that make it so worthwhile. When you join us, you become part of our work family, all 47,000 of us up and down the country.
Ongoing support and development
Wage will be National Minimum Wage for your age:
####16-17 years old - £4.62 an hour
####18-20 years old - £6.56 an hour
####21-22 years old - £8.36 an hour
####23+ years old - £8.91 an hour