- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
CB Solutions U.K. Ltd
Description of Opportunity
provide innovative solutions to the modular & construction industries.
Specialising in off-site
Aluminium fabrication, including doors, windows and curtain walling
joinery & doors, including glazed hardwood screens, high performance 30
& 60 minute fire doors and hotel/student accommodation pod doors
including external and internal windows, doors and screens in a variety of
solutions, external timber decking and access steps/ramps arrangements.
Our Mission Statement
CB Solutions mission is to enhance our
reputation by continually improving our customer service in tandem with
expanding our product portfolio.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service
Apprentice at a well-established family run business. The postholder will have
responsibility of maintaining and providing a high level of administrative
support. You will provide a high level of office professionalism and be the
first point of contact for visitors. The post holder must have good
communication skills as they answer the telephone and any email queries.
The postholder will need to learn and develop knowledge of
relevant areas within the business whilst keeping the offices in order. The successful
applicant will have good organisational skills and organise social activities
for all employees at CB Solutions.
Answering the telephone on the switch board
Logging enquires, setting up quotation folders
Filing of Sales Orders
Filing of Sales and Purchase invoices
Filing and scanning of Delivery notes
Organising and managing incoming and outgoing
Ordering of stationary
Uniform ordering for Office Staff
Update phone lists
Signing in and out visitors making sure they
watch the induction video with relevant PPE.
Control of First Aid supplies in each department
Fire Door Log
Organisation of Social Club and Charity Events
Newsletters/Posters every quarter as well as
keeping the website up to date
Any other duties that the role may require
For more information about this vacancy please contact East Riding College Limited on 01482 390888 (Ref ID: 152835)
- Effective communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Good time keeping and time management
- To maintain office professionalism
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
There are no formal qualifications required but a reasonable
standard of English and Maths is preferred.
- Level 2 or Level 3 Customer Service Apprenticeship (depending on prior skills and experience)
- Training will take place in the workplace with regular reviews from college
- CB Solutions will support with training and will provide training of all responsibilities on induction
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be passionate not only about their apprenticeship work but
tasks they’re completing within the workplace.
- Be able to use their own initiative but be able to work
within a team.
- Be presentable as the candidate will be the first point of
contact for visitors.
For the right candidate there is the potential for a full-time
permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship programme.