- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
The Castle - London - EC1M
Description of Opportunity
As a Supervisor at Castle you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink's menu and know our food menu inside out, frequently recommending your favourites. You will help to lead our team to customer service perfection and as the friendly face our guests remember, you'll inject your personality every moment you're with our guests so that they love to come back time and time again!
- In the absence of the General Manager or Assistant Manager, leading the team and the business
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Train and develop the team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
- Take pride in maintaining high standards of customer service
- Having an understanding of stock control and ordering
- Bring ideas to team meetings and actively be a part of developing the team
- Know the menus inside out, making recommendations to our guests
- Be a champion of brand standards
You will get full training when you start with us and we will help you to progress onto the next level and beyond!
By taking on a full-time role as a Supervisor Apprentice, not only will you achieve a Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship, you will be able to support the running of our businesses, creating some amazing moments!
What your apprenticeship includes
- A mixture of face to face and skype/phone catch ups every 4 - 6 weeks
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Reviews every 12 weeks with the Apprentice, Line Manager and Lifetime Trainer
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and Maths (if you don't already have GCSE)
- 30 hours paid work every week
BENEFITS FOR M&B STAFF
- Love eating out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we've got you covered.
- Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
- Funded qualification up to degree level
- Charity is important to us. From the company charities to the one which is close to your heart; you can choose how to give something back.
- Enjoy a 33% discount off a cosy stay at our Inn Keepers Lodges.
- On top of all this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares!
At Mitchells and Butlers you will be working towards a Hospitality Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Lifetime Training on 0333 0143 669 (Ref ID: 153270)
Previous experience in hospitality is desired and previous supervisory experience is a plus - but when you join our team, you will get full training!
No Qualifications required!
Hospitality Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship
Functional Skills in Maths and English
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect drink, and our teams are no different. You'll...
-Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
-Have a great eye for detail
-Always give great service
-Be a fun-loving, social, team player
We know hospitality can be hard work, but its super rewarding. As a team at Castle, we always pull together with smiles on our faces. We know it's a cliché, but it really is the people that make it so worthwhile. When you join us, you become part of our work family, all 47,000 of us up and down the country.
Ongoing training and development
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.