- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Hairdressing & Beauty
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Eclipse Hair and Beauty
Description of Opportunity
Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Day to day housekeeping duties in the salon.
- Assisting senior staff with their duties to ensure effective running of the business as needed.
- Complete all aspects of set training, either 121 in the salon or online sessions.
- Receptions services, meet and greet clients
- Learning the art of hairdressing to the highest industry standards
- Communicating with staff and clients
What can we offer you?
- This salon is offering
dedicated 121 training support to the right candidate on a weekly basis, full
practical and theory training is delivered by the in-house highly skilled
training Mentor, with ongoing support from Paragon Skills to support and
deliver the L2 and L3 Hair Professional qualifications.
- The salon offer’s generous
staff incentives, such as bonus and target based commission.
- There is free on-sight
parking, regular bus services as well within 2 minute walking distance from the
- The salon boasts a friendly, welcoming and supportive team, the Employer
is on hand to offer support, guidance and training.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 153570)
- Have high level creative skills, be able to self-manage their own work load and ensure they assist with the smooth running of the salon.
- Good housekeeping skills would be an advantage
- Maths and English GCSE passes would be desirable, but not essential as full support will be given to achieve whilst on the apprenticeship
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 24 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Hair Professional: hair
- The ideal candidate’s will be confident, outgoing, team player, willing and eager to learn a highly demanding trade
- They should have a strong work ethic and not be afraid of the daily challenges that come with working in a busy and fast paced hair salon
- Possible progression to Level 3 hair