- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
Roles and Responsibilities.
- • Ordering equipment for construction processes.
- • Performing calculations.
- • Layering concrete for foundations.
- • Maintaining work records.
GOVERNMENT FUNDED TRAINEESHIP ONTO APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR 16-24 YEAR OLDS ONLY!
For more information about this vacancy please contact KPG Recruitment on +447943811980 (Ref ID: 153589)
- • Having awareness of safety and health issues
- • Being able to follow verbal and written instructions
- • Being physically fit
- • Having practical skills
- • Being able to work at heights.
No specific qualifications required although you will be enrolled onto a traineeship to gain the employability skills needed for the position.
Maths and English is needed however if you do not have these you be enrolled onto functional skills Maths and/or English with our training provider.
Full training will be given by qualified and experienced members of staff.